- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Latest Blog Articles
Why Pressure Washing Increases Your Property Value & Drives Up Your Asking Price
Your home is your most important purchase and your most valuable asset. Although most homeowners don't look at their house as an investment - it is! And it should be treated as such. Scheduling se […]
Winterize Your Home With These Autumn Pressure Washing Services
Autumn is here and winter is right around the corner. While your mind is probably swirling with thoughts of holiday decorations and fresh landscaping, you shouldn't forget that pressure washing also […]